- We will never provide your personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you visit our website, you will not be asked to provide any personal information that can be used to identify you. We do not collect this information. However, you will be asked to register your personal data only if you wish to use the following services on this website.
- when you place an order
- If you wish to enter a prize draw or survey.
- If you wish to receive our newsletter (you can register only your e-mail address)
- If you wish to make an enquiry (in some cases, you will only need to register your e-mail address).
- We will use your personal information for the purposes of delivering your products, invoicing for your products, contacting you and sending you our newsletters,etc.
- After you have registered your personal data with us, we may send you information about our products and services by e-mail newsletter or direct mail to your e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you may opt out at any time by contacting us.
- Personal information management in our company is strictly managed by a client-server system that is fully equipped with security measures.
- We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your permission. However, we may disclose your personal information to a third party if we are required to do so by law or if we reasonably believe that such disclosure is necessary for the following purposes. We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than those listed below and above in section 2.
- To respond to requests from public authorities.
- To protect or defend the rights and/or properties of the Company, its employees, and customers.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your personal information, please contact us at the following phone number
Chuo Budoshu Co.Ltd 0553-44-1230
(9:00-17:00 on business days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- We will continue to improve and enhance our handling of customers’ personal information as appropriate.